1. Procedures for requesting Tickets will be provided to Organization upon receipt of the signed Agreement. Tickets have no value except when redeemed in accordance with the terms and conditions listed below. Tickets are not transferable or refundable.
2. Tickets are subject to availability of promotional inventories and current blackout dates. Coach must be booked in "T" class, Business in "U" class and First in "Z" class. No open tickets are permitted. Blackout dates may apply.
3. Tickets must be issued by the American Airlines Ticket Redemption Center at 1-800-727-2142. Travel agencies cannot issue Tickets.
4. Any applicable fees, taxes, surcharges, service charges or passenger facility charges are the responsibility of the user and must be paid at the time the Ticket is issued. Taxes shall include all federal, state, local and foreign taxes of any kind, and whether assessed for winning or otherwise coming into receipt of the Tickets, or in relation to use of the Tickets.
5. Tickets are valid for travel only on American Airlines, American Eagle, American's regional airline affiliate or AmericanConnection® service (collectively referred to in this Exhibit B as "American Airlines"). AmericanConnection service is operated by Trans States Airlines, Inc., Chautauqua Airlines, Inc. and RegionsAir, Inc., each of which operates as an independent contractor. Travel is not valid on flights operated under a code sharing agreement with other air carriers.
6. Travel must be via the most direct American Airlines routing. Unnecessary and circuitous routings, connecting points and/or segments are prohibited. Stopovers, except for the next connecting flight, are not permitted.
7. American Airlines is not responsible for, and will not pay, expenses associated with transportation on other carriers, ground transportation, excess baggage charges or overnight lodging, if required.
8. If American Airlines, for any reason, discontinues service to the selected destination before the travel date, the user must select an alternate American Airlines destination.
9. After a Ticket has been issued, an administrative service charge of $100.00 will be assessed for any change requiring reticketing, such as a change of origin or destination. Changes requiring reticketing must have prior approval of ticket authorizer.
10. Unused Tickets may be used at a later date (valid until travel expiration of this contract), subject to a ticket reissue fee. Tickets that are not used by the expiration date of the contract will not be extended. Credit will not be given for unused Tickets.
11. Lost or stolen Tickets will not be replaced.
12. Passengers are not eligible for AADVANTAGE mileage credit or any other promotional benefit that American may offer. AADVANTAGE miles and/or stickers cannot be used to upgrade.
13. Purchased upgrades are permitted by paying the difference between full fare for the authorized class of service and the next class of service. Paid upgrades are only allowed for next cabin. Two cabin upgrades will not be processed. Processing of purchased upgrades will be handled when redeeming certificate through our Ticket Redemption Center and may not be handled at airport ticket counters. Processing time is a minimum of 48 hours based on hours of operation of Ticket Redemption Center.